Thursday, June 25, 2009

Performance Art.

I couldn't stop laughing at what I've been doing lately. It's some kind of a joke.

My life is insane. It's almost too insane to be true. What surprises me the most is the fact that I'm completely okay with it. I almost feel like I'm just doing it for a laugh.

Life isn't always so serious. I don't always take everything so seriously. Maybe that's just me. I've come to a point where I just wanna say "Fuck you" to the idea of what's right and what's wrong, and say hello to the idea of what works for me and what doesn't.

It might sound kind of sad but I just realized that the people I've always been looking up all have one thing in common: they ALWAYS put themselves first and the only thing that goes through their head is their own little world. I've always used to be the person who get myself into their heads and "get inspired". In the past I got into this whole wishy washy shit of "knowing thyself" and "what's wrong and what's right". And that didn't work for me because the people that I looked up to only did what's good for them and they always will do what's good for them. So now I've realized this and I've graduated from that school and I've now became my own master.

I'm just so over caring about what other may think/feel/whatever about me. I really don't give a shit. I don't give a shit not because I think I'm too good for opinions. It's just I'm personally over hearing things. I really dont give a shit about what you say about what I do. Because at the end of the day, you can keep saying whatever you wanna say and I'll sit at home, chilling and knowing that I've gotten what I wanted.

“I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay.” - Madonna

0 comments: