Thursday, April 30, 2009

I FEEL GOOD!!

even better than James Brown.


It feels good when the mysterious floating objects comes to life, in front of your very own eyes.


"Whether it's a black cat or a white cat, as long as it catches rats, it's a good cat." - Deng XiaoPing.

UPDATE: I'VE SEEN THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN. AND IT LOOKS..... TERRIFYING!!!

NEWEST UPDATE: I'M STEPPING TOWARDS THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN!!!

UPDATE #3: Suddenly, I see.




it's more than just a pop song to me. it's very very special to me in a very very twisted. fucked up way.

as more and more fragments falls onto me and cuts into my skin, life only gets better and juicier. 

none of you can see what i see. 

only time will unfold all the mysteries behind the closed doors, locked phones, private profiles, email inboxes....



0 comments: